Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
About Beta Bionics
Beta Bionics, Inc. is a medical technology company working to commercialize the world’s first bionic pancreas called the iLet®. The iLet bionic pancreas is a wearable investigational device designed to autonomously control glucose in people with diabetes or other conditions of glycemic dysregulation.
Fueled by investments from high-profile funds and strategic partners and leveraging technology backed by years of clinical data, we are now entering a tremendously exciting phase in our development as we prepare to begin our large pivotal clinical trial and anticipated commercialization of the iLet bionic pancreas.
Beta Bionics is a public benefit corporation. This means we are a for-profit company with obligations to serve both our public benefit mission and shareholders’ interests. Beta Bionics is also a certified B Corporation; and as such accountable to operate with high standards of transparency, sustainability and accountability to our customers, employees, business partners, society, and the environment.
Successful candidates will be working with highly experienced colleagues, who are amongst the best in their fields and dedicated to bringing to market our truly disruptive technology. We have a mission-driven, passionate and collaborative culture where you will have a high degree of empowerment and opportunity to make a significant impact.
Please contact us if you fit the profile below and if you are interested in joining us on this journey to achieve Beta Bionics’ bold commitment to the millions of people waiting for the iLet bionic pancreas!
Location and Travel
This position is based in Concord MA.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Provide project management oversight for launch planning – create and maintain launch project plan
· Lead Commercial Leadership Team meetings along with taking minutes, tracking action items
· Provide calendar and other administrative support to the Commercial Team
· Assist in the development and documentation of processes to support Customer Care, Sales, Market Access, Marketing, Product Management and other key focus areas as needed
· Identify opportunities for improvement with existing systems, processes, communications and meetings
· Arrange travel for individual and group travel as needed
· Maintain longer-term view of critical priorities and be proactive to engage individuals with upcoming responsibilities
· Coordinate with external vendors to assist in supporting the logistics of meetings, contracts and other needs related to existing and new partnerships
· Provide support responding to requests for information from other areas within the company
· Support new and ongoing Projects
· Coordinate fun activities such as happy hours, birthday or service anniversary celebrations and team recognition
Required Education and Experiences
· BS/BA degree + 0-4 years of experience within an administrative or coordinator role
· Possesses strong organization skills
· Project management skills required including knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project management tools
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Possesses ability to manage own workload and contribute effectively in a team setting
· Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and timeliness
· Good written & verbal communication skills
• Training and mentorship with ongoing learning and development courses
• Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
• 401(k) program with employer match
• Generous vacation accrual and paid holiday schedule
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Beta Bionics to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Beta Bionics will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume to .
Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition to employment in this position. Beta Bionics will not sponsor candidates for work visas for this position.